As per manufacturer guideline, the Mercedes service repair interval is set at 15,000 km or once every year, depending on which comes first. Bringing your Mercedes Benz in will ensure that it runs smoothly and operates the way it was intended to.
Dynamic Performance Auto performs the full ‘A’ or ‘B’ Mercedes service repair, in line with manufacturer guidelines. Only parts that are scheduled for replacement are changed, and written confirmation of the work done is provided to the customer.
Benefits of a Mercedes service repair include:
- We are the experts – Dynamic Performance Auto exclusively works with highly qualified service employees. Only through our highly trained staff can you benefit from Mercedes service repair.
- Car service convenience – We have a range of options to fit your needs. You can leave your car with us, or wait in the lounge while we service your car.
- Transparent pricing – After every service an invoice is explained in detail to our customers, giving a clear overview of what Mercedes service repair you are paying for.
- Pre-service check – Either you drop-off your car or get it collected by us, we’ll carry out a pre-service check to diagnose any problems you may have experienced.
- Vehicle health check – With every Mercedes service repair, we carry out a final check to make sure that your vehicle is fit for the road.
- Free Service measure updates – If DPA updated your car, we’ll be informed and implement the required changes all free of charge.
- Mercedes-Benz Genuine Parts – Only Genuine Mercedes-Benz spare parts meet the highest quality standards in terms of safety and durability.
- Up-to-date Mercedes-Benz service record – Our services are outstanding and transparent. Each customer is informed in detail about the service he receives and why it is necessary. By maintaining your Mercedes service repair record, this may help improve your car’s value when you come to sell it in the secondary market.
- Mercedes-Benz Car Clean – After every service, your car goes through a thorough clean inside and out. We believe in delighting customer care, thus assuring that your car will be in an immaculate condition after its service.
- Vehicle reception protocol
- Engine: change oil and filter
- Add fuel additive
- Replace air filter element
- Clean A/C system
- Replace A/C system combination filter
- Inspect brake fluid level
- Brake test
- Clean water deflector in the engine compartment
- Add screen wash additive
- Check lamps in an instrumental cluster and interior illumination
- Check trunk illumination function
- Clean and lubricate roof opening system
- Correct tire inflation pressure
- Check Tire and fit tire repair kit and first aid kit expiration date
- Check exterior lights for proper operation
- Check operation of headlamp range adjustment
- Check and correct headlamp adjustment
- Windshield wipers, windshield washer, and headlamp cleaning systems operation check
- Check all visible parts in the engine compartment
- Check power steering oil level
- Check the poly-V belt for wear
- Inspect all visible parts of the vehicle underside
- Inspect front axle joint for play and inspect rubber boots
- Check track rod and drag link linkage
- Check propeller shaft flex disks
- Check tires for damage and crack formations
- Replace brake fluid
- Check bodywork for paintwork damage
- Check chassis panels and load bearing body panels
For more information, feel free to contact us!