Choosing the Best BMW Car Service
BMW car service is an important aspect of owning and maintaining a BMW. Most of the time auto service is not on your priority list BMW service center located in Manhattan Beach. Our BMW trained technicians are as personalized as your needs are. The BMW Manhattan service provides you with BMW car service par excellence.
Understanding BMW Car Service Needs
Your BMW is so well engineered that it comes equipped with either the Condition Based Servicing (CBS) or Service Interval Indicator (SII) system. Both the systems with help of certain dashboard symbols will alert you whenever your BMW needs an auto service.
– Condition Based Servicing (CBS)
the green “OK” symbol turning yellow, bring your vehicle to our BMW Manhattan service center. We at BMW Manhattan Beach center help you in performing all scheduled and recommended BMW car services. We cater to all your BMW car service needs so as to avoid any untimely, inconvenient, and costly repairs.
BMW’s CBS system with the help of various CBS Servicing Iconsour dashboard to indicate the need for your BMW car service:
- Oil Filter: Your BMW car service includes regular oil filter change to ensure optimal performance and help maintain the efficiency of your car.
- Micro Filter: With every engine oil service, the microfilter should also be replaced.
- Front Brakes: This icon indicates the need for front brake pads replacement.
- Spark Plugs: The spark plugs in your petrol engine need replacement at every second oil service along with air filter. The icon may not be displayed on your dashboard.
- Rear Brakes
- Diesel Particulate filter: Your BMW car service also includes the replacement of diesel particulate filter.
- Brake fluid: The brake fluid should also be checked and replaced to help maintain the performance of your BMW.
– Service Interval Indicator (SII)
The earlier models of BMW were equipped with Service Interval Indicator system. This system monitors the mileage and the time gap since your last BMW car service. When the 600-It is important to note that your driving style and road traffic conditions play a vital role in determining the need for BMW car service.
The following SII icons will be displayed on your dashboard to tell you that your car needs maintenance.
- Oil service: Oil servicing is the crucial part of your BMW car service. The oil and oil filter in your BMW needs to be replaced at regular intervals.
- Front brakes: The front brake pads and the brake discs should be checked and replaced if needed.
- Inspection 1: Your BMW car service inspection 1 includes oil service, microfilter change, and additional inspection.
- Inspection 2: The BMW car service inspection 2 is a more enhanced service that includes oil filter, micro filter, air filter, spark plugs and fuel filter.
- Rear Brakes
- Brake Fluid
Benefits of BMW Car Service at BMW Service Center
You need to recognize the benefits of bringing in your BMW for its servicing at our BMW service center. We offer an assurance of exceptional quality BMW car service.
- Trained Technicians: We have a master BMW certified technician with 15 years of experience in the field of BMW car service. We also have a BMW approved mechanics team who make sure your car is well taken good care of.
- Quality Assurance: With an M power certificate we give you an assurance of diagnosing difficult issues with ease. We are known for offering highly professional work ethics.
- Cost Efficient: Our BMW car services are cost-effective. You pay two to three times less than other dealerships.